Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Halloween Pillow Box

I just love the Big Shot! It's so easy to make up favors like this cute little pillow box. I used the Pillow Box die and then dressed it up for Halloween with the Ghostly Greetings DSP. I love that you can use the same die over and over with different colors to make treats for lots of different occasions -- Thanksgiving table treats, stocking stuffers, valentines for your child's class, favors for a baby or wedding shower. The possibilities are endless!

Tip: Stamp the greeting on the pillow box BEFORE you assemble it!

The pillow box is small -- but perfect for little treats. This one holds 3 Hershey Nuggets perfectly!

Supplies: Sizzix Big Shot & Pillow Box Die, Holiday Blitz stamp set, All Holidays stamp set, Pumpkin Pie ink & cardstock, Basic Black ink, Old Olive marker, Ghostly Greetings DSP, Black grosgrain ribbon, Sticky Strip, 3/4" Circle Punch

I'm giving away a Big Shot this month as part of a special promotion I'm running during my maternity leave! Join my mailing list to get all the details of this exclusive offer!

No comments: