Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ribboned Butterfly Card

Sorry for the silence the last 48 hours. I'm getting over a little flu bug that hit mid-week. I feel mostly better, but my shoulder and back are soooo sore. I think it's from sleeping in a weird position. Well, I've got a quick post for you and then it's back to the heating pad!

This card is one I made up for that Great Friend Display board that I put together for the demonstrator group meeting earlier this month. It uses the same stamp set (Great Friend) and the Walk in the Park DSP as my Card Purse Kit. There's only ONE day left to sign up for this kit, so check out all the details here and buy your kit now! If you're in Illinois -- I am considering changing the location of the live class to Rochester, so if you would like to attend, please call or email me!

NOTE: This is NOT one of the cards included in the kit. Not that this card isn't cute, but the cards in the kit are EVEN better! Make sure to check out all the pictures here.

Supplies: Great Friend, Walk in the Park DSP, Cameo Coral ink & cardstock, Baja Breeze cardstock, Basic Gray ink, Whisper White cardstock, 1/4" White Grosgrain ribbon, Silver Brads, 1-3/4" Circle Punch

1 comment:

Linda Crowder said...

I found your blog today. I love this card. Butterflies are my first love...Thanks for all the help..