Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #94

I've been seeing these pink sketches all over the place and finally decided I needed to give Mojo Monday a try! Every Monday, you'll find a new card layout and several example cards at http://mojomonday.blogspot.com. This week's sketch is #94.

For the greeting, I used my marker to do "thank" from one of the Teeny Tiny Wishes. I stamped the U from the Jumble Alphabet and colored it in with the Crushed Curry marker.

Supplies: Animals Stories, Soft Suede ink & cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Crushed Curry marker & cardstock, Pumpkin Pie ink & cardstock, Razzleberry Lemondate DSP, 1/4" Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon, Trio Flower Punch, Pumpkin Pie Bead Duos, Tombow Multi Adhesive

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh, I love this card!!! So very pretty!!! TFS!!!

Wendie said...

This card is so sweet. I see someone tried it on SCS with D is for Dog. Will have to try it with C is for Cat.