Thursday, October 27, 2011

Faith in Nature Pear Card

Oops! I fell asleep before I posted last night, so you get two cards today! This is very clean and simple, but I really love the way it turned out. I used Clear Block C (yes, as in the ones you put your clear mount stamps on) and put Lucky Limeade ink on it and then stamped it on the cardstock. Then I stamped the pear in Soft Suede over it. I used a Blender Pen and the ink pad lid (squeeze the lid on to the pad when it's closed to pool the ink on the lid) to add some colors to the pear. I used Lucky Limeade and So Saffron. It's hard to tell in the big picture, but I added some two way glue and Dazzling Diamonds to one side to make it sparkle!



Stampin' Up! Supplies: Faith in Nature (hostess), Lucky Limeade ink & cardstock, Soft Suede ink & cardstock, Very Vanilla cardstock, So Saffron ink, Blender Pens, Two Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Clear Block

No comments: